• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot send screenshot via MMS

barryl85

Jul 3, 2012
Larkhall, Scotland
7595767006_db81e26fae_b.jpg

Why?

Is that the stock messaging app you are using? Have you tried to use a 3rd party one to see if this issue persists in that or if it isolated to the stock messaging app?

Also have you tried Attaching from within the messaging app itself instead of going through the Gallery?

Yeah thats the stock messaging app.

I can send them via Whatsapp but thats not really using cellular.

I have tried that yes, its extremely annoying, cant believe i'm the only one having this issue.

Upvote 0
Yeah thats the stock messaging app.

I can send them via Whatsapp but thats not really using cellular.

I have tried that yes, its extremely annoying, cant believe i'm the only one having this issue.
I am talking about an app like Handcent or ChompSMS. See if you can download one of those and see if you can attach a screenshot to a text via that.

BTW what carrier are you on, just out of curiousity?

Reactions: barryl85
Upvote 0
I am talking about an app like Handcent or ChompSMS. See if you can download one of those and see if you can attach a screenshot to a text via that.

BTW what carrier are you on, just out of curiousity?

I have just solved my problem !! (i'm on Vodafone UK).

7603631432_1e1c11fddb_b.jpg

This was set to restricted !!

7603636956_596ff46399_b.jpg

Thanks for the input guys !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones