• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

case and screen protector

bulsworth

Lurker
Nov 14, 2010
i am getting the dinc2 from vz for both me and my wife for free to replace our multiple times replaced droid2. i want to get a case and screen protector for it. i currently have the body glove for my droid 2 and the verizon screen protector. i like the body glove except the cases didnt last (though they were very very good with replacements). and i was ok with the verizon screen protectors.

i need a case that protects the phone bc i drop it often (no clue why) and the screen protector to protect from scratches and dry install.

any recommendations?

Don't have any recommendations for case as I don't use one. I just got the antiglare screen protector that it came with, and it works fine for me, although some of the gripes others have are definitely valid (distorting the display is the one that comes to mind, although after a few weeks it isn't as bad for me).

That said, it is supposed to have gorilla glass and not supposed to scratch. I can't confirm or deny it since I have a screen protector on, and really, it's a security blanket for me. I'm one of those who could scratch even gorilla glass.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones