• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change email address for OneDrive syncing

I can't change my email address in my Gallery settings (See attached screenshot).
I've tried this a few times and it doesn't work (Samsung Gallery and OneDrive (microsoft.com)).
All I want to do is change the email address listed in the "Sync with OneDrive".
Android has no problem syncing everything else that OneDrive (files, etc. because I'm logged in correctly to OneDrive. It's just Gallery that has it wrong).

upload_2021-9-1_23-49-43.jpeg

Maybe try clearing the app's cache and settings?

The stock Samsung Gallery app on my Galaxy Note20 Ultra doesn't have "Sync with OneDrive". Also "AT&T Personal Cloud"? Is it an AT&T customised phone you've got there, that was supplied by that carrier? This could be Samsung and/or AT&T specific, rather than a general problem with Android .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi mikedt. Thanks for replying.

I have same exact phone as yours. And it is from AT&T. I haven't signed up for the ATT personal cloud. When I tap that I get taken to the signup screen.

I didn't try clearing the apps caches and settings; mainly because I don't know where that setting is. Can you let me know and I'll figure it out?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I can't change my email address in my Gallery settings (See attached screenshot).
I've tried this a few times and it doesn't work (Samsung Gallery and OneDrive (microsoft.com)).
All I want to do is change the email address listed in the "Sync with OneDrive".
Android has no problem syncing everything else that OneDrive (files, etc. because I'm logged in correctly to OneDrive. It's just Gallery that has it wrong).

View attachment 158722

I Have this EXACT same problem man. I've gone through and completely tried every possible setting, reinstall, repairing, and making sure the onedrive account is correct and logged on. Still, it shows the same old email address that's not even connected to anything and I can't change this in Gallery. I'm at my wits end

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones