• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 Unofficial Beta

Modified APN fix for VirginMobile

changed port and proxy to "0"
changed type to "default,admin,supl,mms,fota,hipri,internet"

Also using dial code #*#*4636*#*# under Set prefered nework type: LTE/CDMA auto (PRL) changing to LTE/WCDMA seems to have helped occasionally
and select radio band to PCS (1900-MHz)

Works for me;)

When I switched to wcdma my texts would not send.. Using textra.
Switched back to cdma and they went through immediately.

Upvote 0
When I switched to wcdma my texts would not send.. Using textra.
Switched back to cdma and they went through immediately.
I switched to TD-SCDMA, LTE, CDMA, EvDo, GSM/WCDMA. That sped up my LTE speeds and resolved the issue of text messages not sending. I guess SMS relies on CDMA technology.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Go to settings>Display & Lights and disable "Lift to wake"
Thank you that worked. Now that you said that I do remember reading that at 1 point before I actually tried the rom but thanks again. Loving the ROM so far. Keep up the good job guys. On a side note does anyone know of a good guide on how to develope my own roms. I'm good with windows but don't know much about linux but would like to learn and maybe one day start my own roms. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones