• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL RC5

@hroark13 I find myself running around with a ton of battery life by the end of the day, do you think its possible that we could overclock the Snapdragon 400's above 1.2GHz in our Zmaxs to get an extra kick?
Let's wait until the ROM is fully stable before we start requesting new features. I've got a couple ideas but I'm keeping them to myself until the ROM is finished.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I know you got bigger issues to fix with this rom but if you can would you mind fixing this issue. It works fine in stock 4.4.4 and CM 12.1 builds on some other devices. It's a huge issue for me. I'm in rehab and it the only thing that keeps my mind off a bottle
Why don't you use showbox, HD cartoon, playbox HD, HD cinema (offline at the moment), or popcorn time....all free and working with this rom

Reactions: AJ Casanova
Upvote 0
I'm using the new kernel and WiFi works fine for me.

The only issue I have found is that video recording doesn't work with either camera. I have tried every available resolution for both the front and back cameras and I also tried using google camera and also tried switching back to the kernel that comes with rc2.

The camera will start recording normally and then when I press on the button to stop recording it will freeze for a second or two and then I get this error.

Attachments

• 1434256949601.jpg
    1434256949601.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones