• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL RC5

I completely wiped data, cache, D cache and system. The RC2 takes a while to install. But its normal just let it sit. Flashed the gapps that the dev posted found through out the pages. Also flashed the kernel in the op along with the flamingo sensors and the Netflix patch. I tested everything from calling to WiFi Bluetooth auto rotation GPS every single thing works not one glick or screen response issues. In fact the screen responds better then stock. If all these things come standard in RC3 (with others flashing devices flashing packages as they need it) this will be a complete rom as RC2 is perfect with all the add ons. Can focus on things advance reboot options and Overclocking can't wait. Great Job!!!!

Upvote 0
I completely wiped data, cache, D cache and system. The RC2 takes a while to install. But its normal just let it sit. Flashed the gapps that the dev posted found through out the pages. Also flashed the kernel in the op along with the flamingo sensors and the Netflix patch. I tested everything from calling to WiFi Bluetooth auto rotation GPS every single thing works not one glick or screen response issues. In fact the screen responds better then stock. If all these things come standard in RC3 (with others flashing devices flashing packages as they need it) this will be a complete rom as RC2 is perfect with all the add ons. Can focus on things advance reboot options and Overclocking can't wait. Great Job!!!!

you can enable root and advanced reboot in the developer options menu

Upvote 0
you can enable root and advanced reboot in the developer options menu
I also just found out that you can enable terminal emulator in developer options too. This isn't necessarily for you as I'm pretty sure you already knew, with being the dev and all. Just in case anyone else was wondering what they did to the terminal app in cm12.

Upvote 0
Screenshot from 2015-06-14 21:15:30.png
rc2 has had 401 downloads

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones