• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Collaboration ROM Thread

hey scrub could you help me with something, I need the edify_defs file for a Samsung Galaxy Rush, and any changes needed to the updater script....I'll attach the recovery.stab and the ro.product.device is "prevail2spr"

if you know of a way that I could translate it id do it myself, I just dont see the rhyme or reason with it.....thankk you and youll get all due credit starting with the deodexed ROM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8wuqlyavpquwsn/recovery.fstab

Upvote 0
hey scrub could you help me with something, I need the edify_defs file for a Samsung Galaxy Rush, and any changes needed to the updater script....I'll attach the recovery.stab and the ro.product.device is "prevail2spr"

if you know of a way that I could translate it id do it myself, I just dont see the rhyme or reason with it.....thankk you and youll get all due credit starting with the deodexed ROM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8wuqlyavpquwsn/recovery.fstab

a bud ofcourse I can help ya out ill do it tomorrow morning when I wake up my forums are back up ill post it there under android development ;) gonna have to re register though

Upvote 0
What did you do to hard brick??? And what are the symptoms?

I changed a font using Rom Toolbox Pro, which I thought was innocent enough....wait I also added a custom boot animation, and I had added one in v1.1 of collab rom, thats what probably did it

Symptoms are I cant get into emergency mode, I have the black screen of death aka that shady Quallcomm HD or something driver....ifyou have any wild ideas to try and bring it back im game cause at this point I have written it off as my first ever hard brick

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones