• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Connected to internet but no WiFi access

Relakin

Lurker
Feb 23, 2015
Hi, I have a ZTE Warp 4G. I've been having problems with my phone for the past couple of weeks. My phone is connected to internet but I am not able to use WiFi. My phone wasn't activated in a long time, so I thought that if I activated it, it would be fixed. I activated it but it still doesn't let me use the internet. I've tried turning it on and off, I've tried taking out the battery then putting it back in, I've tried a factory reset, I've unplugged my router, waited a few seconds, then plugged it back in. Nothing... I just can't figure it out! I am not able to do a system update either. It gives me some error during the install, it says update aborted. When I go to my settings and try to do a profile update, it says "Previous DM Session is working now, please try again later.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones