• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple of questions before I buy an HTC?

ZingXao

Mar 11, 2011
Sorry for not putting this in the respective forum. I figured I'd get more responses quicker if I placed it in here - and I need answers quick, since am hopefully going to buy the phone tomorrow.

So yeah, the HTC Incredible S. I know that people have had text and signal problems after updating to Gingerbread, but are there any problems or anything on Froyo? The phone comes with Froyo, and if there aren't any problems in that, then I won't update.

Secondly, are HTC's in general known to crash or restart frequently, or are they pretty stable?

THANKS!

I have only had one HTC device, which is my primary device, and crashes/restarts are very infrequent. I reboot once a week and that usually keeps my device happy.

As for the signal problems, you really should post (or allow a mod / guide to move this post) to the Incredible S forum. They will have more specific information (and I bet it's still pretty decently active).

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones