• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cpuboost (free) question

What is invisible mode? The menu doesn't give a full description and I can't find info a anywhere.

I have an idea what it is,but,just to be on the safe side for accuracy of information, try dropping the developer a line at his e-mail address,it's listed in the market with his app.
I have firsthand knowledge that he is very responsive to feedback from all who correspond with him.Please share your findings with us here in the forum!:)

Reactions: Tokenpoke
Upvote 0
Invisible mode basically turns off all background services(which will disable widget updates and profiles you have set up) . I added it for people who just want to change the speeds of the phone and then close the app without the app using any resources at all in the background. The set at boot option will still work in invisible mode.

Reactions: ded2376 and Gmash
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones