• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

creatine

Creatine is effective, but seldom you need to research a bit what kind of creatine you're going use there. I always suggest people to read published articles from Universities that are well known for research into sports and sports suplement, before really deciding what you are going to end up with.

I will be back in a hour or two, if you want to - I can try finding those links I used last year to read up on it. Again, creatine ain't really a shortcut - it's a supplement, you do need to train hard even if you do decide to use creatine, but it works very well in most cases.

For me, my stomach was bit unpredictable so I changed towards Creatine Ethyl Ester, which have a nicer feel for my body and I don't run around with upset stomach! :p

So read up the cons and pro's basically about it, but again - if you are interested, I can go for a quick lookout later today and see what information I can find for you. :)

Reactions: mike1
Upvote 0
I like it, and I genuinely think it works. I was stuck on the same weight on my leg press for a good 6 weeks, but after taking creatine for a week went up 25 kilos, and then up again every subsequent week since. As for it being cheating that's a tough one. I definitely think it's fine for the average guy just trying to bulk up, but in pro sports maybe not so. Having said that it's naturally made in the body, and you get it from red meat, so it would be kind of hard to outright ban.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones