• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root custom roms for sg apollo (gt-15800)

I've merged in the post from the Android Hacks and Mods forum as your request is a device-specific one. The Apollo forum may be a bit slow, but you're far more likely to get input from fellow Apollo owners with a thread here.

To address your query, what are you looking for in a ROM, or what do you intend to use the device for?

As for where to find the ROMs, there are quite a few to choose from at http://forum.xda-developers.com/apollo-i5800/development. The options may be a bit overwhelming, so if you can let me know what aspects are most important to you (speed, stability, customization, appearance, features, etc) I would be happy to help you make a choice and get up and running. :)

Upvote 0
I've merged in the post from the Android Hacks and Mods forum as your request is a device-specific one. The Apollo forum may be a bit slow, but you're far more likely to get input from fellow Apollo owners with a thread here.

To address your query, what are you looking for in a ROM, or what do you intend to use the device for?

As for where to find the ROMs, there are quite a few to choose from at Galaxy 3 Android Development - xda-developers. The options may be a bit overwhelming, so if you can let me know what aspects are most important to you (speed, stability, customization, appearance, features, etc) I would be happy to help you make a choice and get up and running. :)

havent been on this in a while lol :( looking more speed and stability and just a different rom in general for my galaxy. i have been looking up on xda and there is some nice roms but i cant seem to find somewhere to download odin for my specific phone. flashing rom to my phone does look very overwhelming but willing to learn :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones