• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JasonPurp

Oct 22, 2010
Should I trade my Droid Charge for a Droid 3? I currently have an Incredoble 2 and I want to either trade or sell my Charge, and I got an offer to trade for a Droid 3. It looks nice, and Motoblur is better than TouchWiz, but I still don't know if I should. 4G isn't an issue for me. Please give opinions/why.

I currently have a Samsung Charge and on Wednesday my replacement Droid3 is coming. I would stay away from Samsung again.

^ This x10

I made the mistake of buying the Samsung Behold II when that came out... Then when i rose up through the ranks of Tmobile raging about how much the Behold 2 was bad and how i was lied to and suckered in to buying it (which is true), so they tried to keep me as a customer by offering me a Samsung Vibrant for only $50 (instad of paying 199) which i took. The phone, while nice, took about a year to get 2.2 which samsung promised would only take about 3 months...

Samsung - never again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones