• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

Okay here is what I'm thinking. Since my first order on 5/8 should have arrived today (long story, but the shipment actually came to my hometown today and was sent back to Memphis) then my real order on 5/12 should arrive Sunday or Monday.

Just curious - why did they send it back to Memphis? Do you know?

I ordered mine (online) on 5/12 (morning) and I've been told (by different reps) that my ship date is "by May 27" and also "by May 28". I was also told "between May 27 and 31".

Upvote 0
Okay here is what I'm thinking. Since my first order on 5/8 should have arrived today (long story, but the shipment actually came to my hometown today and was sent back to Memphis) then my real order on 5/12 should arrive Sunday or Monday.

I unfortunately would not get your hopes up on that one. People have been receiving phones from the 5/8 order date for the past 4 days... have not seen anything past that yet

Upvote 0
Just curious - why did they send it back to Memphis? Do you know?

I ordered mine (online) on 5/12 (morning) and I've been told (by different reps) that my ship date is "by May 27" and also "by May 28". I was also told "between May 27 and 31".

I complained enough that they gave me the phone for free. To do that they had to order me a new phone. So I actually had two orders (5/8 & 5/12). You and I are in the same boat my friend. My guess is Tuesday, May 25th.

Upvote 0
This is my status online: Here is the status of your order. Order Date: 05/18/2010 Order Number: XX Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days. No update since yesterday, no shipping confirmation yet. I'll keep you posted.

That's basically what it says for everybody. Mine has siad that for a week now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones