• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date your phone was Manufactured Vs. Problems with phone

Manufacter date 6/17/10
Had since 6/26. Slight pink tint on white screen, not a dealbreaker for me.
Porblems emailing & uploading video to social site
s; says "file to large". Actually I'm looking to see if anyone else is having this problem.

will return it if that is not fixable. Otherwise, love it!
~Saralynne

Hi Sara, It's likely not the phone but the social site that has put a limit on the size of uploads. You might try uploading same file to youtube to confirm

Upvote 0
Updated!

Guides/Mods is there any way you can make me have the 2nd post in thread. I want to have a clean post to have a better stat tracking so it will be easier to read.

For everyone else.. Any suggestions on how to make it easier to read would be helpful.

Maybe list dates of phones that currently dont have any problems. And then list of dates that have multiple problems. Or by problems. Give some input.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
5/29/2010 - Only noticeable issue is the so-called "grounding" one where the screen is unresponsive if the phone is set on a soft surface, but as others have mentioned, problem doesn't occur when phone is on a desk or hard surface. Have slight pinkish hue in Gmail, Facebook (where gray is supposed to be), but aware that happens to many AMOLEDs due to the way pentile matrix is set up.

Upvote 0
Updated!

Guides/Mods is there any way you can make me have the 2nd post in thread. I want to have a clean post to have a better stat tracking so it will be easier to read.

For everyone else.. Any suggestions on how to make it easier to read would be helpful.

Maybe list dates of phones that currently dont have any problems. And then list of dates that have multiple problems. Or by problems. Give some input.

Thanks!

Done! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones