• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Desire HD Intermittent text message sending.

I have a Desire HD, its about 2 months ago, I upgraded to Gingerbread about 2 weeks ago. I am on the UK Vodafone network.

Late last week i started experiencing issues with sending Text messages, If i composed a new message and went to send it would say please wait and wouldn't send the message, regardless of how many times i tried it wouldnt send, it would save the message as a draft, i turned phone off/on and tried to resend the draft with no luck, try composing a new message makes no difference, then occasionally I would reply to a text sent to me and it would send but not if I composed a new message.

Tonight I had a text come through i tried to reply but it wouldn't send.

I then composed 2 messages to my partner with no issues, and replied to the message that came through earlier with no issues.

I am a little annoyed with this at the moment, This is my work phone and i use it 24.7 and have to email, text and call alot.

Any idea's or tips?

Thank you

Daz

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones