• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV] ClockworkMod Recovery and CyanogenMod 7.1 on the Samsung Admire

Yeah I've tried the Odin return to stock, thats how I got CWM to work. I can get my sd card to open on the computer now but cannot get debugging to start, admiral beast won't run without debugging enabled. If I can't get a fully stock rom it will only be 1 or 2 days till the new phone comes in anyway. I want to Thank You guys for all the help you've given.
I have a stock rom posted in all things root. Its cwm flashable. Im also working on a cm7port. Its only a matter of time.

Upvote 0
I'm in a desperate need for help. I rooted my metropcs Samsung admire and I was using the application clockworkmod and I downloaded the rom cyanogen and I went reboot and install the app and my phone never rebooted and now it won't turn on, I've tried the hard reset buttons and no luck, any other suggestions?

Upvote 0
I'm in a desperate need for help. I rooted my metropcs Samsung admire and I was using the application clockworkmod and I downloaded the rom cyanogen and I went reboot and install the app and my phone never rebooted and now it won't turn on, I've tried the hard reset buttons and no luck, any other suggestions?

My suggestion would be to read everything you can before doing something that can mess up your phone... Your sol. Hopefully you have the phone insured.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones