• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did anyone in the UK wake up with a confirmation email?

I ordered from Currys last Friday and was told on Monday morning (yesterday) by the Help Desk that there was no way it would arrive before mid-August.

In the evening I received a tracking email to say it was in transit and had arrived in York, this evening its at Gatwick so hopefully it will reach me on the South Coast tomorrow morning.

I don't have a smart phone and have a powerful desktop PC only - wondering how I 'll get on with this Android thingy - looks great on paper

Upvote 0
mine arrived. It's superb. Thankfully none of the reported problems. And in the end, it really was within the 2-4 weeks as quoted by Google.

Thanks for all the support. It's been emotional.

Congrats on finally getting it eager.:thumbup:

I ordered from Currys last Friday and was told on Monday morning (yesterday) by the Help Desk that there was no way it would arrive before mid-August.

In the evening I received a tracking email to say it was in transit and had arrived in York, this evening its at Gatwick so hopefully it will reach me on the South Coast tomorrow morning.

Good luck green explorer.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones