• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do You Think Android And Apple Will Ever Team Up?

*Waits for someone to install Google Glass on a VISOR replica*

Lol totally. Surprised one of the explorers havent done it yet :)

Goin even MORE off topic lol, does google glass only exist in the right eye format? My right eye is terrible and next to useless so id need the lcd on the left side

P.s, i wonder if google gave the actor who plays geordie a pair of glass? That would be a googly kinda thing to do :)

Upvote 0
Deep Space Nine during the Dominion war, the voorta and Jem'Hadar had some Google Glass looking eyepieces. Looks just like 'em.

I am also waiting for the holodeck. I hear we're at least two decades from actually realizing it. All Star Trek jokes aside, we may not have had cell phones or tablets at all if not for it being inspired by Trek since the 60s!

Upvote 0
Deep Space Nine during the Dominion war, the voorta and Jem'Hadar had some Google Glass looking eyepieces. Looks just like 'em.

I am also waiting for the holodeck. I hear we're at least two decades from actually realizing it. All Star Trek jokes aside, we may not have had cell phones or tablets at all if not for it being inspired by Trek since the 60s!

Is this the production version of Google Glass, that we'll be able to buy in stores?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones