• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does God make mistakes? :D

It's a scary thought that there literally could be nothing after this life.

It's freaking scary that thought.

I don't know why god does all of this if there is even is such a thing as god.

It's a frightening thought that there could could be no such thing as god.

It's so sad because I used to be such a strong believer.

But then life happened.

Insane. Life just feels completely insane.

Everything just seems insane. People. The world. The lack of love. There is a very scary possibility that there could be nothing at the end o this life.

If there is such a thing as a god. Then it must be one sick ass hole.

Imagine you are god. You have all the power of the world at your finger tips. You could save everybody but YOU DON'T CARE...

Scary and insane thought...

If I was a super billion are I would put everything I own into an anti ageing serum or some type of engineering to get the job done so I could live forever.

God is one serious **** that it let's people suffer so much... That's if it's even real...

Too many unicorns and pixie farts... or not enough?

Hmm I seriously and deeply wonder...

Upvote 0

Why? You're dead, brain function ceases. You feel nothing. You think nothing. The consciousness that was you is no more.
And who the hell wants to live forever anyway? Humans are shitty to each other, they destroy the planet, and in general they are a bunch of aggressive, greedy, selfish, territorial assholes. As a species, we are self-destroying, and we care nothing for future generations.

But look on the positive side. You do have some kind of immortality, because your atoms are recycled.

Why? I still maintain that if there was a God, they would not have let humanity screw up to this extent. Where's the guidance? I think it's more scary to think that there is a God, but it just doesn't care.

BTW Don't get upset over the above. I'm not saying any of those bad human traits apply to anyone on here. We're all good people here folks. it's the world leadership I blame. I wish AF could take over the world and make it a better place :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

It's freaking scary that thought.

That doesn't scare me. From my observation, practically everything in the universe has an ending. People and other living things die. Cities, countries and empires have died out. Our sun will eventually die as have other stars in the universe.

It's so sad because I used to be such a strong believer.

What made you believe in a god in the first place?

My personal experience with theism is based on what I observed in popular media and through various social interactions growing up.. TV shows and movies and people often referred to God. They referred to other things as well that I no longer believed in such as Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.

Imagine you are god. You have all the power of the world at your finger tips. You could save everybody but YOU DON'T CARE...

Let's say I do decide to use my power to "save everybody". I would contend that the details of how I would do so may not be what some people would agree with. For instance, supposed I decided that saving everyone meant that interracial relationships would be banned, homosexual relationships would be OK as would polygamy. Not everyone would agree that this should be the case, so am I really saving everybody?

If I was a super billion are I would put everything I own into an anti ageing serum or some type of engineering to get the job done so I could live forever.

God is one serious **** that it let's people suffer so much... That's if it's even real...

Too many unicorns and pixie farts... or not enough?

Hmm I seriously and deeply wonder...

This sounds like you don't like the idea that you are not immortal.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
c5639bf8b09ac0dbb6fae7651ae255679037bbe7ac535c5d67ba4d6e2deb2917.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones