• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Download mode?

Luke11

Lurker
Mar 9, 2011
Hello, a few days ago i left my Lg Optimus GT540 in my pants and my mum put my pants in the wash basket after she told me my pants are in the wash basket i went to get my phone only to find that it has fell out of my pants onto a wet towel. This caused it damage, and after getting most of the water of it, it keeps coming up with "download mode". I have no idea what this is and no idea of how to get it of. It wasn't on before it got damaged.

Can anyone help with this problem??

Thanks in advance, Luke.

Hello, a few days ago i left my Lg Optimus GT540 in my pants and my mum put my pants in the wash basket after she told me my pants are in the wash basket i went to get my phone only to find that it has fell out of my pants onto a wet towel. This caused it damage, and after getting most of the water of it, it keeps coming up with "download mode". I have no idea what this is and no idea of how to get it of. It wasn't on before it got damaged.

Can anyone help with this problem??

Thanks in advance, Luke.

sounds like there moisture around the volume buttons put the phone in a bowl of rice for a day or 2 should help if it isnt already completly broke hope this helps ??

Upvote 0
sounds like there moisture around the volume buttons put the phone in a bowl of rice for a day or 2 should help if it isnt already completly broke hope this helps ??

I will giving it a try, thanks.

Next time you should put your own pants in the washing basket ; )

haha, yes i think i've learnt my lesson the hard way :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones