• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help downloading attachments ?

anim.mina

Lurker
Nov 17, 2010
Hi guys,

can you help download attachments in original web browser on desire HD ?
I tried normal browser, dolphin and opera.. and none of these was capable of downloading or opening PDF attachment.

So i downloaded Astro downloader (I set - enable downloading all extensions in web browser - in settings) and still can't download.. only blank page opens in the next window..

Only solution I found was to download firefox and when I want to download something in original browser, I click on the link and set it to open in Firefox! Only firefox has no problems opening attachment, but he doesn't have flash suppost :-/

Can somebody help me ? What am I doing wrong with the astro downloader ?

also I came across HTCsense problem, I registred via my Desire HD and wifi, on the website htcsense.com everything seems to be functioning BUT location won't work.. It says I have to enable this option in my phone but I have already did that.. and nothing changed.. what should I do ?

Thank you guys

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones