• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dumpster for Galaxy s7

Jamal23

Lurker
Apr 11, 2016
So I had the Galaxy s4. Yesterday my wife and I upgraded to the s7. I had the app Dumpster because I accidentally delete some pics once. Great app.

Unfortunately for me, this app is incompatible with the s7. Any app like this for the s7? I can't seem to find one and stumbled onto this forum while searching.

Any help is appreciated.

Same here, Dumpster works on my s6 edge but not on s7 edge now.

I sent an email to Dumpster and they replied "for samsung users please open Smart Manager and make sure Dumpster process is not terminated by the program".
They also said "Android 6.0 has a built-in task killer. Make sure you white-list Dumpster in all your task killers."

However, as far as i know, Dumpster is not blocked by the smart manager on my phone. I got the same problem here. I've tried other trash app like GT trash, still doesnt work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones