• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Faber Help

carrier name change:

changing carrier name:

Untitled-1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled7.png

Untitled8.png

Reactions: fatpomp
Upvote 0
carrier name change:

changing carrier name:

Untitled-1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled7.png

Untitled8.png
Awesome tutorial via screen shots. I found the instruction via Changing the "Verizon Wireless" on lockscreen/statusbar on Deodexed 2.2!! (bonus adb tutor - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - Changing the "Verizon Wireless" on lockscreen/statusbar on Deodexed 2.2!! (bonus adb tutor - Droid X Releases - Al difficult because there was no clear explanation from Oracle on updating the software needed. once I figured that out it was piece of cake.

Upvote 0
I didn't even start. You know about last weekend. My MIL isn't doing any better. She may pass on any day now. Work has been crazy. I really don't have the time/energy to deal with it so I gave it up. If you were to do it for me, what would you need from me?

Upvote 0
Faber,

I'm back on Liberty 1.5 for now, which has the ability to change pulldown menu and lockscreen text. I had some lag difficulty with Apex 1.4, which really showed up when I was booting up with all my widgets. It also was revealed as lagging when I did an OC calibration using Quickclock. I don't know if the issue is with ApeX or with the new GoLauncher, but I don't have the issue with Liberty, so I'm back on it for the time-being.

Thanks for your help. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones