• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
Morning folks was wanting some help here. My nephew has been staying with me for a few days and has decided to use my mobile to keep in contact with his friends on Facebook till i finish with the laptop in the evenings then he decides to jump on it.

Now he said he had received a message from his friend but when he went to open it via Mobile it was there but only the first line not the entire message then he logged on via the laptop and the message was there in full mmmmm. Now i do know he has around 30 messages back and forth for the same topic of conversation could this be the reason why it will not display anymore and he has to delete the messages so far ?? Or can he delete selected messages from that topic ??

I am only assuming that he can only see 30 messages before the folder becomes full and has to delete or other option is to jump onto the laptop to retrieve full message ?

I am based in the UK , run an Xperia X10i with software 2.1 on the Network if that helps any

Hi does this make a difference on what way he uses Facebook ? Its just the app which is already on the phone mate

It makes a big difference. Often the Facebook app just doesn't work, while getting access to the site with the browser works perfectly.

I would make sure you have the latest version (you can upgrade in the market) and if it's not working, and you know how to do it, uninstall and reinstall (with Titanium, then the market).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones