• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help fascinate calendar wont sync w/ gmail calenar

phonechic

Lurker
May 26, 2011
Last weekend, my gmail calendar on my phone lost ALL the data ! It was still there on the online calendar. If I add a new event or appt now, it will appear either if i add it from the phone or the google calendar. I callec tech support, went thru tons of troubleshooting w/ them and did a software upgrade last night. Still the old info did not repopulate. I had to manually re-enter all the appts, etc.. Now, I cannot enter anything past 5/12/2012 !!
If anyone has any ideas, i would be most appreciative !
thanks...:(

Yeah, everything disappeared a few days ago (from the fascinate only...google calendar still in tact) and now the only appts on the fascinate calendar are appts I have entered recently.

What the heck? Maybe something with the manage applications somehow, like the calendar storage data got cleared or something. Only question is why did it happen, is there a way to get it back, is it going to happen again, etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones