• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Looks like mine just left the Memphis location not too long ago!!

Apr 27, 2010 2:58 PM: Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Apr 26, 2010 3:20 AM: Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 25, 2010 7:19 PM: Arrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN

My phone is headed to Chicago. As of now my estimated delivery is Apr 28, 2010 by 7:00 PM..

WANNT. ITTT. NOWWW. (Okay, I'm done whining..)
I hope all of yours left with mine!

Upvote 0
We finally have departed Memphis!!! :D I will definitely be getting this tomorrow!!

Date/Time
Activity

Apr 27, 2010 3:35 PM
Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Apr 26, 2010 4:11 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

Apr 25, 2010 9:07 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN​

Apr 25, 2010 5:34 PM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN​

Upvote 0
Mine's been in Memphis since Sunday evening, and is still sitting there.

Frustrating part is that yesterday morning (Mon) I placed an order from GolfBalls.com. It shipped FedEx from Louisiana and got into Memphis at 6:40 a.m. today.... then it promptly left a short time later on its way to Cleveland. And this is for FedEx ground service!

I emailed FedEx about this, and they just said my Incredible is scheduled for delivery tomorrow by 7:00.

Upvote 0
I am also in the same boat, Mine has been in Memphis since Sunday about 1 pm.

It is disappointing to keep checking the tracking only to find no updates.

Mine is coming to Pittsburgh, PA I wonder why they decided to go through the Memphis location when I beleive there is a hub near Philly.
I'm confused by this as well. I'm about 40 minutes north of Pittsburgh, but they decide to choose Memphis. It would have probably already been here by now, but they decide to go with the slower route and make me sad.

Upvote 0
those guys are moving now like BM on a protein diet - slowly, but surely :)

Sunday doesn't count as a day.

Tru dat. Sundays are way to fleeting for me....

Mine is showing in transit out of memphis. So it is finally moving. I am in NOLA so it should take no more than 5-6 hours by truck and hour-2 by plane. Looks like tomorrow.

Looks like I'm getting my DI tomorrow also. Time to pop some virtual brew!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones