• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First android phone..

droidbee

May 3, 2011
First android phone. I got the Optimus and it's been great, even though I often feel how my grandmother must of felt the first day we brought the VCR home. That shouldn't be, I'm not that old!! ha ha. We were the last to get a VCR if anyone is wondering.
I'm lost when it comes to app names, functions, and feature settings. I don't want to rely on others to find my way around this thing.

Taking advantage of my text to speech features and optimizing music listening is what inspired me to come on here, but I know there is a lot that I don't even know that I should know.

Thanks all! I've been reading for forums for hours, signed up for an account and then read some more. My first accomplishment will be what questions to ask and where to ask them.
Right now I'm mostly researching the gtunes and such, and how much they all cost. I took at shoot and posted in the lounge. Im guessing media thread is my next try?

I have very poor coverage at the gym and need a program I can save some songs or playlist on without having coverage, without going broke getting some playlists. (I have no songs on here and no CD or MP3 collection to speak of after my comp took a dive)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones