• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root First Stock ROM for the Samsung Transform Ultra

This is the stock ROM for the samsung transform ultra no data no add ons no nothing its completely stock.

Note this is not Odin for the Ultra the only way you can get back to stock using this method is with CWM.

Disclaimer: I not responsible for any damage or problems caused to your device try this at your own risk, i have already tested it on over 5 different ultra's and they all turned out fine.

New rooters that are eager to try out ROMs and themes might forget or lose the backup of their stock ROM. When something goes wrong with their phone for example they get a bootloop after installing a ROM. Therefore i am releasing this stock rom so that users can always have a restore to it.

View attachment 27302 View attachment 27304View attachment 27305 View attachment 27301
View attachment 27303

Most of the below instructions are words from my firend smith058,

How to install this ROM with CWM
- download... unzip the file then place it into /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/
- reboot into cwm
- BACKUP YOUR PHONE NOW!!
...after backup
- wipe data/factory reset <------(Required)
- yes delete all
- backup and Restore
- advanced restore
- choose the file name STOCKROMFORULTRA
- Restore system
- Yes -Restore System
- Reboot

If you get a MD5 mismatch error make sure that there is no spaces in the folder name

The first booting of the stock rom might take some time ETA 2 mins
After phone successfully boots and all the applications are up and running reboot your phone one last time, and there you go you are now running stock rom for the ultra.

Download Here ------> StockROMfortheSamsungTransformUltra.zip

just fyi i had to reboot normal and not advanced reboot to get my phone to reboot. it was in a loop for about 15 min
also my market seems to be out of date now? is this normal? will it update by itself?
thank you so much now my mms works again. wish i could have fixed without moding but at least it was fixable. thank you so much guys

Upvote 0
Yeah I tried all those chev?? But the one thing I can't get to work is deleting the google acct. But I tried clearing data in the recovery mode with cwm. I don't know what else to do.

First re-Flash stock ROM, then boot in cwm do a factory reset. Go to restore choose advance and select the stock ROM then go a system restore comfirm yes and reboot your device.

did that fix it?

Upvote 0
First re-Flash stock ROM, then boot in cwm do a factory reset. Go to restore choose advance and select the stock ROM then go a system restore comfirm yes and reboot your device.

did that fix it?

Actually I tried that too and this time when I reboot the firt thing I did was install T backup. Then recovered all apps that way. Seems to have fixed for now. I don't know why that would have fixed but it did. Ill let u know if I have anymore probs. Seems really sparadic(I can't spell btw lol)
I do have a prob with wigets not loading right when I reboot. This morning I had to delete all of them and redo them to get them to load. so far so good.

Upvote 0
dont have the" advance restore"

Snapshot_20120304_1.jpg

Snapshot_20120304_2.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey, everyone...

So, I was having a real hard time getting Odin to flash this Sprint TU, and then I saw this and tried it and, just as with every other attempt, every reboot just brings me back to CWM. No matter how many times I wipe, flash, mount, backup, restore, or... anything. I always end up unable to actually boot past the recovery.

Help?

Reactions: kohre
Upvote 0
Hey, everyone...

So, I was having a real hard time getting Odin to flash this Sprint TU, and then I saw this and tried it and, just as with every other attempt, every reboot just brings me back to CWM. No matter how many times I wipe, flash, mount, backup, restore, or... anything. I always end up unable to actually boot past the recovery.

Help?

have you tried reinstalling cwm?

Upvote 0
Hey, everyone...

Help?

This happens to me too.. i have a boost mobile TU

ive completed all the steps and i keep looping :thinking:

Upvote 0
This happens to me too.. i have a boost mobile TU

ive completed all the steps and i keep looping :thinking:

Unzip this to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup
Stock - Minus << Boost mobile stock backup

Then boot into recovery and choose Backup and Restore and restore "stock". When it's done, boot normally and you should be back to stock Boost Gingerbread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones