• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ford focus 2006 EU

Crnomerec

Sep 5, 2022
Hello,

My car is audio and video wired. I don't have device to spot locations. Car is ford focus 2006 EU edition Croatia. Can anyone tell or ask their friends asap who are professionals in that field where I need to check. I am ordinary citizen and scam do that for fun for months. Want my privacy back can't waste time that some idiots disturb my privacy.

Do you mean other people can hear and see in your car and you don't know how?

Do you mean you don't have a device to know where THEY are located,
or you don't have any device or Android smartphone in your car which can locate you.

I'm not a car surveillance expert, and don't know anyone who is.

I appreciate perhaps English is not your first language, I don't know, but perhaps making your question clearer will help someone to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
Are you claiming that your car is bugged? That there is a tracking device in it? In another thread you seemed to be saying that someone was tracking your phone, so does this mean that you think your car is being tracked/bugged separately from that? Because if your phone was being used as a monitoring device and you carry it with you when driving then of course your car would be monitored as long as you were in it.

The simplest way for a third party to track a car's location is to buy a cheap tracking device such as Apple's AirTag or something similar and put it in your car (or stick it to the car, e.g. behind the number plate, if they can't get into it). Those won't record video or audio though: if you have evidence that video is being recorded then that would provide clues as to where any camera might be.

The problem with asking for an expert to help is that if you don't say clearly what's wrong and answer questions it's impossible to suggest solutions.

Upvote 0
OP, are you referring to GPS trackers? Devices that can be hidden in a car and will report the car's exact location to a third-party.

Vehicles that are ex-fleet, ex-hire, or had dealership financing on the
, these may well have GPS trackers still fitted. Sometimes they can be hidden behind the radio or around the OBD2 port, but they could be anywhere, like hidden beneath the rear sets. I've driven fleet cars that I knew had trackers fitted. And those trackers may not have been removed when the cars were disposed of by the company

There's a few videos on YouTube about how to find them, what to look for, e.g.

If in doubt about your own car, suggest you consult a professional auto-electrician.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah my car is bugged video audio and probably GPS locator. I checked interior lamp but found nothing. Don't know where is video cam. As much I saw on the internet it could be a small pin like a needle. Pls if you have someone who is an expert for that things ask him asap where I shall looking for.

They do that for fun and to show other idiots what they are capable of. Probably for threatening other victims as well

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah my car is bugged video audio and probably GPS locator. I checked interior lamp but found nothing. Don't know where is video cam. As much I saw on the internet it could be a small pin like a needle. Pls if you have someone who is an expert for that things ask him asap where I shall looking for.

FWIW I am quite familiar with mid-2000s EU model Ford interiors, as I used to drive 90,000km a year in a 2005 Fiesta. Check the ventilation grills, sun visors, rear view mirror, radio and CD player, speakers, glove box, instrument clusters and binnacle, and look for any wiring that's not Ford factory original. I've already commented about car GPS trackers/locators in my previous post, and where they might be found. How long have you had your 2006 Focus, and do you know it's history, like previous owners. For a car to be "bugged video audio", someone would definitely need access to the interior, plus time to fit such devices. Have other parties had access to your car, while you've owned it?

There are hidden covert trackers that could be fitted on the outside, but that would only be on the underside, or in the wheel arches. Quite easy to spot with just a visual inspection underneath the car.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones