• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Friend stream, what and where?

Thy never said they didnt have it, they said they dont know what it was from what i remember. and the links on this site are not the official..

Well...good luck in your quest. I will never be able to dig up those old posts now, but I could swear I remember it not being on anyone's phone. Thats the way I interpreted it anyway.
Further proof should be in the checksum thread where you can clearly see that there are absolutely no new files in the OTA.

Upvote 0
i know it seams like a waste but I would like to have all the features at my disposal. I guess that's what I get for jumping on the leak. All the same, lots of ppl continue saying that leak 3 is the ota which is not true since it is missing friendstream at the very least. I can live without especially since the new twitter app is great. Now Android just needs a decent facebook app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones