• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

full battery gone in 3hours 0_o

Heres a question that i couldnt seem to anwser by reading the other threads. I just moved up for a small town in the middle of nowhere with modest 3G service, but now that im in a big city where i have complete 3G all the time my phone doesnt last me more than 3hours even on stand by.

Can someone help me out with this problem?:thinking:

Go to Settings and About Phone and see your Battery Usage. Look at Cell Standby. Is it 50%?

If so, put then phone in airplane mode, and if possible plug it into the charger for a few seconds and then unplug it. Repeat the above steps. If it's now at 0%, then you will need to put the phone in airplane mode, and then out of it, every time you restart your phone. It's a known bug and the only way to fix it is to either never restart your phone, or if you do, switch to airplane mode and then back out of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones