1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy ace bluetooth issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jaseh64, Dec 23, 2011.

1. jaseh64

jaseh64 Lurker

Hey guys. Got a brand new ace on telstra. Having issues with bluetooth. Can pair to dedevices but won't connect. Especially with Hd2p audio devices. I have no third party bluetooth apps installed. Running 2.3.4. Any tips?

2. ale87

ale87 Lurker

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem! I also have a Samsung Galaxy Ace running Android 2.3.4, and i'm having problems using bluetooth, either with my notebook or my mp3 auto player.
    I get bluetooth paired, mas i can't connect with other devices. I noticed that I accept to pair with other devices, but it didn't ask me the PIN code!

I look over internet and found suggestions to reset the cell phone to default settings. I don't want that, because I'll lose many applications / configs. Any other suggestions?

Thx

3. bobmax

bobmax Lurker

I just installed navfree (car nav app) and it will not use my Blue tooth hands free kit although phone calls work fine, have tried it on a Blue Ant and also another cheaper Kit. I have a nokia with a nav prog and that works fine on both kits. Like you I did not get asked for the code when I connected to the blue tooth. I can not find a way to delete the blue tooth connection on the Ace.

Any ideas.

4. sanctuary

sanctuary Lurker

I have no problem at all with bluetooth on my Galaxy Ace. I tried using Samsung Kies but it didn't seem to work. Bluetooth is useful because you don't need to plug and unplug the usb cable for transferring applications or data.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews