• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy ace bluetooth issues

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem! I also have a Samsung Galaxy Ace running Android 2.3.4, and i'm having problems using bluetooth, either with my notebook or my mp3 auto player.
I get bluetooth paired, mas i can't connect with other devices. I noticed that I accept to pair with other devices, but it didn't ask me the PIN code!

I look over internet and found suggestions to reset the cell phone to default settings. I don't want that, because I'll lose many applications / configs. Any other suggestions?

Thx

Upvote 0
I just installed navfree (car nav app) and it will not use my Blue tooth hands free kit although phone calls work fine, have tried it on a Blue Ant and also another cheaper Kit. I have a nokia with a nav prog and that works fine on both kits. Like you I did not get asked for the code when I connected to the blue tooth. I can not find a way to delete the blue tooth connection on the Ace.

Any ideas.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones