• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy s3 doing funny things

elizparker

Lurker
Oct 7, 2014
the other day i held down the home button on my phone to see if there were any running apps and was going to end them, when i saw something strange...i was holding down the button so i could see all open apps..the internet one was showing the website url as a regular website however the url did notmatch what was showing in the window which was bing search page searching for certain adult content..when i touched the app to open it, it was the original url and there was no record of the bing search?? does anyone know what could cause this?

ok..sorry for the repetitive questioning, however i just want to make sure i didnt get some malware..this was many months ago and i havent been on since..cleared all my search histories and browser..will try clearing app data and cache(in my settings i assume?)..have you heard of this happening? is there an explanation..Even though the window wasnt full screen it was a bit unsettling and wonder why it said the webpage was pcplus.ca but in the window it showed that search..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones