• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Galaxy Y GT S5360 Original Firmware Files

I flashed my phone with S5360XXKI6 but when I connect with Kies, it says unofficial s/w version. I want to flash the phone again with original version which came at the time when I purchased the phone i.e. S5360DDKI7. Please give me the original files, please!

Dude, having same issues, have just flashed my 1 week old SGY unit. Hoping to upgrade my unit to 2.3.6. i ended up stucked on 2.3.5 with unofficial firmware. In case you already find a solution. Pls do advise us. Still trying to figure out how to put my unit back to S5360DXKI7 firmware. :thinking:

Upvote 0
Asia Firmwares - Asia Pacific, South East Asian version of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Asia Regional Firmware Codes
DB - Vietnam
DC - Thailand
DD - India
DX - Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
DZ - Malaysia, Singapore
ZC - China, Hong Kong
ZH - Hong Kong
ZT - Taiwan

lol you flashed your mobile with DX vesrion which is not for india
arrange from some where the stock file DDKJ2 and use Odin to flash your mobile by pc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones