• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft free games for labor day weekend!!!

Bit sad I am in Aus and cannot access this. On the browser it picks up I am in AU and on a Samsung SGS2 - can't see a way around it. We miss out again.

Coincidently on the same weekend that I have discovered how great it is playing NOVA with the gyroscope control, I looked to buy from the phone web but concerned about sites storing credit card details (after Sony PS3 debacle). Do Gameloft store the details when you buy via the phone browser?

Upvote 0
Bit sad I am in Aus and cannot access this. On the browser it picks up I am in AU and on a Samsung SGS2 - can't see a way around it. We miss out again.

Coincidently on the same weekend that I have discovered how great it is playing NOVA with the gyroscope control, I looked to buy from the phone web but concerned about sites storing credit card details (after Sony PS3 debacle). Do Gameloft store the details when you buy via the phone browser?

I just used my paypal account :) No need to enter my credit card details that way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones