• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gay Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is human and things can both be taken out of context as well as interpreted differently.
I was being sarcastic regarding "interpretation" - you misunderstood, or, misinterpreted it. You didn't read it as sarcasm, but it was sarcasm; the problem is that you are reading it literally.

Point and case.

Huh? And maybe you should realize sarcasm is not something easily conveyed with text only unless directly addressed as so.

Upvote 0
I really hoped that for once a thread could stay on-topic as this started out a fascinating debate.... however now that it's deteriorated into an argument on religious belief and biblical interpretation, which obviously cannot be resolved and will only result in ill-tempered arguments I'm closing it.

Upvote 0
Damn, I missed all the fun, but i agree with Slug, some of you can't just debate a topic without going off the deep end. But I felt like leaving you with this last (a bit long) essay of the Social and Cultural History of Marriage, which I saved from a site long gone.

Its very enlightening, and informative.

TS out (of the closet as well)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones