• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GII sound, can it be better?

kinda hard to explain, I set a tone for say yahoo mail - I get an email - phone notifies me with a God Awful pa-Ding!! when, say its set to cloud (that's one of the notification choices). pa Ding!! = close as I can come to the awful noise on a keyboard ;) just want something that works to round out the sounds a bit that has a minimum of spying on calls texts & the like involved.. bit of a tall order actually lol

Upvote 0
Well I'm pretty sure the automated system just gave me my MSL. I called 611, confirmed my phone# with 1, then into technical support with 4. I don't remember every menu choice after that, but I chose options saying I need to do a full reset. I had to enter my pin, it told me to go to the home screen and enter #(then the six digit code they told me, which I'm assuming is my MSL??? If so, that was relatively painless.

My bad, totally posted this on the wrong thread the other day and just noticed it! Must have been 3am with too many tabs open as usual!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones