• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Android Phone?

blasteryui

Jul 29, 2010
Hey guys, whats a good android phone, I have the milestone xt701, I was thinking of getting a droid, cause its got a keyboard and its the same look as my phone, is this a good phone to get? I'll have about 350 to 400, so an android would be easy to get, but please do recommend other phones. I'm not spending 600 though :p, so no Nexus one for me :p

I was thinking of getting a droid, cause its got a keyboard and its the same look as my phone, is this a good phone to get?

Now is a good time to get the original Droid. With all the new droids coming out, including the new droid 2, you can get the original Droid pretty cheap.

I'm assuming you want to go with Verizon then? Are your 2 years up? If so, you wont need 350-400 bucks. 200 bucks will get you any Droid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones