• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good Medicine

DsyMnapTic

Android Expert
Apr 29, 2011
The rocky mountains
Here's an interesting idea for a game that has potential to spark up some quirky posts....

Alright to simply state the rules, one person will name a sickness, or an ailment, or any sort of bodily disfunction that they "are dealing with" and the person following their post will give them a remedy to solve their said ailment

FOR EX:
First person: I sprained my ankle
Next person: stand on that same leg and jump up and down five times

1 MORE EX:
First person: I have the flu
Next person: Stay in bed all day

I don't know....whatever, but BE SURE TO TELL THE NEXT PERSON WHAT YOUR AILMENT IS AFTER YOU'VE GIVEN A REMEDY.

Dry enough to snap off?.....if not try along the cracks, might be easier.........If not its no use, try lodging them in someone ass and breaking them off.....Here's a prescription its a list of those with qualified anal cavities to perform the procedure. I recommend The person who goes by the nickname of no one

Forget something? Take a hammer and beat yourself in the head till you remember what you forgot.

I have a splinter in my finger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones