• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Goodbye to Evo, hello Thunderbolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya give the guy the answer to his 3g problems, and he starts another thread anyways.... must be a vzw mole come here to troll the forums.... oh well, i guess it takes all kinds lol (and if im mistaken about the mole thing, it sure seems like we have a mole afoot....)

his first thread got moved..so he started another... odd thing though is that he didn't really post anything other than the original post in both threads.

My .02

I have yet to find a phone worth the ETF to switch. I did recently find that we can add a phone to My fianc

Upvote 0
how did you manage that lol... this whole discussion started because we want to give my son a phone next week for his bday

I plan on adding a line to whichever is cheaper

Eh there was more involved, i was on simply everything plan by myself and my GE discount wasnt applicable. I added a line got like unlimited everything +1500 minutes to landlines and was able to apply my discount for being a GE employee and it went down. You cant have other discounts with simply everything plus i went to unlimited +1500 landline, so it ended up cheaper.

The one time i appreciated sprint calling me at work and bothering me, they said they could get me a cheaper plan since i wasnt using landline and we figured all this out. Even if i had to talk to an indian woman for 4 hours lol

Reactions: Mr. Ed
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones