• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"google account sign-in failure"

Hi, new here and looking for some help. Im now the owner of and android phone (Xperia X10i) and an android tablet(Eee Pad Transformer). The problem is that neither device will log into my google account, I get a sign in failure sayin my log-in and password are wrong. However if I go on my PC to market.android.com/ and google.com/accounts both username and password work fine. Now both devices will let me create new accounts but I have all my youtube stuff and other things linked to my original account, why wont they let me log in? Thanks in advance for any help offerd. P.S sorry if this has been awnserd elsewhere but I did search and could not find anything. Cheers

Well thankyou for replying anyway, but this is really frustrating! It seems like this should be something that has a very simple solution, but instead seem overly complicated. To be honest I dont see why I should have to create another account, if it works on PC why wont it work on an android device? I wish there was a way to actualy get someone from google to give me an awnser on this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones