• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Goggles

Ok at the bottom of the screen were some names of businesses in the area I'm at and they were moving like a compass as i moved around....anyone know about this? I can actually click on them and information comes up.

The really weird thing is it found my wife's business, which is here in our house. I didn't know she had that info on the web!!! Freaking Google = Skynet!

Upvote 0
I feel like this program fails on multiple levels. It takes incredibly long to scan an object, whether it be the physical object or a picture of it.

I tried doing my G15 Keyboard, and it came up with my countertop instead of the object on top of the countertop... lol?

I did a picture of a G15, it took about 4 minutes to scan.

The time requirements just don't seem worth it to me. Granted that it is a Lab product, but I really wish they would improve the time results.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones