• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google tv on the go?

Google tv sounds cool. If I have google tv, would I be able to stream this to my phone/another pc.

Slingbox is coming out for the android this summer. I had this for my windows mobile phone which is awesome. I am able to stream my tv (including my dvr) to my cell phone or any other computer (provided I have the slingbox app installed on that pc).

I have an old slingbox and was planning on getting the HD version of slingbox this summer when the slingplayer app becomes available for the android later this summer.

My question is should I hold out and not purchase slingplayer and get google tv when it is available. Will google tv let me stream my tv and dvr to my cell phone? I have dish network. I might have to update my recievers when they come out later this year.

hello guys.
Google says it is currently working with content providers to bring entertainment options to Google TV. The company added that it plans to launch support for applications on the service next year.
Soon users will be able to change the channel using their voice through Google speech-recognition technology, Brittany Bohnet, a Google product marketing manager, said at the trade fair.

Vietnam travel agency-Halong bay tours-Sapa tours

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones