• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gps not working

Nightbreed

Mar 30, 2010
Up until today, if i hit the gps tab in the notification bar i always got the gps sign thing show up on the left of the bar, flashing till it got a signal then solid.
Today i noticed it simply isn't working. Everything says its on but just got no gps. It isn't even looking for a signal. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Up until today, if i hit the gps tab in the notification bar i always got the gps sign thing show up on the left of the bar, flashing till it got a signal then solid.
Today i noticed it simply isn't working. Everything says its on but just got no gps. It isn't even looking for a signal. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Try installing GPS Status & Toolbox from the Play Store and see if you can pick up any sat's.

Reactions: Nightbreed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones