• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings

mklein17

Lurker
Aug 13, 2012
Just got my new GS3 and trying to find a hands free unit for the car. I have an old Jabra that will not recognize voice commands and bought a new Motorola Roadster that sometimes recognizes the voice commands. If i have either one on and give a voice command to the phone "call Johh" it will work through the hands free unit. But no one seems to know if this phone will work using voice commands to a hands free unit. Nor can anyone recommend that hands free unit. Coming from a BlackBerry this is a BIG learnng curve and I can use all the help I can get!
Thanks much,

Hi mklein17, welcome to the forums.

I admittedly don't know a thing about hands free accessories, but the folks in the GS3 forum might be able to help you out:
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

You can filter by prefix to find accessory threads, that'd be my first look. Or make your own post.

Hope they can help ya with this, and I hope you enjoy your time here on AF!
:D
-9to5

Upvote 0
Oh no problem at all! I was just trying to help you get an answer, I have near zero experience with any accessories, and absolutely none with hands free devices.

Welcome to the forums! :D And I'm sure someone in the GS3 community will be able to point you to a good device, or help you figure out your current one.

;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones