• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GT-I9100G' does not support initialising

sweetfriend9

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
Hello ,

I am from india and my problem is when i try to update my firmware via KIES it says "GT-I9100G' does not support initialising"
The story starts here , i was updating my cell phone firmware through phone itself via GPRS as soon as it got updated it stuck on the boot , i resolved it through some of your posts but accidentally i downloaded GT-I9100's firmware and the condition got worse it booted with some icons on the screen , i again downloaded the GTI9100G firmware and through odin i installed it on my cell , it worked but now when i try to update through KIES it says "GT-I9100G' does not support initialising " .
some details you might require :
Android Version :2.3.6
Baseband version : I9100GDDKL1
Kernel Version : 2.6.35.7 dpi@DELL130 #2
Build Number : GINGERBREAD.XWLC2
PDA : I9100GXWLC2
PHONE : I9100GDDKL1
CSC : I9100GODDKL1

Please help

hi sweetfriend9

did you managed solve your problem? i'm getting the same error message.

i started an upgrade through kies on my home pc. after many hours of downloading, an error message came up and gave steps to follow to remove battery, replace, and boot up. Then it started downloading from scratch again. by this time i have run out of data. but the phone works.

now at work i'm trying to upgrade with kies again, but get message: GT-I9100' does not support initialising

PDA:KI4 / PHONE:KI1 / CSC:KI1 (XFV)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones