• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GTA Completion Time

I have ZERO idea, I've never actually beaten one!! lol

If I were you, I would take my time. See GTA is not a type of game you should rush through. Its a virtual playground and in my experience of playing all 4 GTA's, you should get to know your environment. Have some fun.

If you really want to know, on average it should take your 10-20 hours to beat each game.

10-20?????? I've got 40+ hours on GTA4 and I'm 4 5% complete. I quit playing it... granted I was doing a ton of side stuff.

I love how open it is and how it really is a playground but damn. There is so much to do I end up never getting anything done, lol

Upvote 0
Each one is its own unique story involving a different ethnic background, black guy, Italian mobster type, Russian immigrant (or whatever Niko is)

Point is each one tells a completely different story.

You could play them all or just worry about 4.

3 has a Scarface kinda feel, San andreas is the urban gang one, 4 is more Russian immigrant trying to survive kinda feel.
(i think at least, I'm going from memory as it has been a while)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones