• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Holidays from a Noobie!

Greetings everyone, I'm new to the Android platform after years with Windows mobile and Palm. The Treo Pro finally killed it for me, so now I've moved on the HTC Hero. I've had it for a day and so far really like the phone and platform, just a whole new learning curve to go through!

Yah, I'm coming over from Blackberry which I had no real problems with. I just wanted to be more cutting edge and to tell you the truth, I kind of wanted my phone to be my entertainment device as well which the MyTouch is remarkably well suited for. Android just gives you so much. The potential for this platform and all the different hardware combinations is just amazing. I think I'm sticking with it for a long time to come.

Upvote 0
Greetings everyone, I'm new to the Android platform after years with Windows mobile and Palm. The Treo Pro finally killed it for me, so now I've moved on the HTC Hero. I've had it for a day and so far really like the phone and platform, just a whole new learning curve to go through!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

I hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy new year
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones