• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
There is no need to remove your sd card.When you had reset your phone you are simply opening up the recovery screen where you have 5 options.
Reboot now-this simply starts up your phone like when you push the power button
Apply update from sd card-
This is only for advanced users.
Factory reset- this deletes all user data on your phone. None of the data on your sd card is erased.
Wipe cache partition- this cleans out your cache partition
Test redband fotal- advanced users only.
There is usually no need to hard reset unless your phone is frozen, you are flashing a custom rom (advanced) or you are selling the phone and want to factory reset (this can be done through the settings too)

Reactions: Doja
Upvote 0
There is no need to remove your sd card.When you had reset your phone you are simply opening up the recovery screen where you have 5 options.
Reboot now-this simply starts up your phone like when you push the power button
Apply update from sd card-
This is only for advanced users.
Factory reset- this deletes all user data on your phone. None of the data on your sd card is erased.
Wipe cache partition- this cleans out your cache partition
Test redband fotal- advanced users only.
There is usually no need to hard reset unless your phone is frozen, you are flashing a custom rom (advanced) or you are selling the phone and want to factory reset (this can be done through the settings too)

Thank you, this is much help ! My phone just constantly restarts ( powers down, and back up constantly) I haven't tried to just go to setting, privacy restore factory settings yet. I'm working on how to back up everything so I don't loose it. I know my contacts are synced with my Gmail account, but what about pictures. Will i loose all of them? If so whats the best way to back up my pictures. Email them to myself? Thank you for the help

Upvote 0
You're on the wrong site since there's no forum for the celkon a85.
15.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones